Golf

La Grange Country Club was founded as a 9-hole golf club in 1899, just five years after the USGA was founded.  The Club moved to its present location and expanded to 18 holes in 1913.  In 2001, the Club underwent a major course renovation to create a challenging but consistent golf venture.  The Golf Committee plans several golf events to bring the fun and enthusiasm of competition for the purpose of increased member satisfaction.

img